From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
He is referred to as the "Command Henchman."
- "Brace Yourself!" (PvP)
- "Go for the Eyes!" (PvP)
- Aggressive Refrain
- Anthem of Flame
- Crippling Anthem (elite)
- Harrier's Toss (PvP)
- Vicious Attack
- Resurrection Signet
- "You would not believe the trouble I had to go through to get here. My friend is a high-ranking official in Istan, and he gave me his ticket for the ship to the Battle Isles because his plans suddenly changed. I figured I should explain the situation to the captain of the ship in case he wondered why my name didn't match the ticket. He just looked at the ticket and threw me in the brig for impersonating an official! After spending a week eating nothing but bread and water, the ship capsized during a storm, and I barely managed to swim to shore. I spent the next week hunting animals for food on what I thought was a deserted island. Boy, the Zaishen Menagerie workers sure can get angry. I'm just glad that Ranger and her frog were there to smooth things over.
- "My mother always told me I was too honest. Maybe she was right.
- "Thanks for listening. Let me show you the skills I'm using:"
- Wields an Ornate Spear and Emblazoned Defender.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Khai Kemnebi] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Khai Kemnebi.
- Khai Kemnebi was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- The "Ranger and her frog" Khai mentions is likely a reference to Gaile Gray, ArenaNet's Support Liaison and The Frog.
- The "impersonating issue" is a reference to the fact that this henchman's eponym actually used his friend's account.