From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Bellicus is a henchman available for use in Guild versus Guild battles.
He is referred to as the "Corruptor Henchman."
- Corrupt Enchantment (elite)
- Defile Defenses
- Enfeeble (PvP)
- Foul Feast
- Plague Sending
- Rip Enchantment
- Resurrection Signet
- "People tend to forget this, but Adelbern was quite the strategist back when he became ruler of Ascalon. Alas, after the searing, the calculating king of old seemed to slip away. Perhaps it was being outsmarted by the Charr, but he's never been the same.
- "Hmm, what do you think of these skills?"
- Wields a Evil Eye Staff.
- Uses the same model as Apprentice of Verata, Calamitous, and Shalev the Hermit.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Bellicus] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Bellicus.
- Bellicus was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Calculating King is a reference to the Guilty Gear Sountrack