From Guild Wars Wiki
She is referred to as the "Wounding Henchman."
- Chilling Victory
- Crippling Victory
- Fleeting Stability
- Heart of Fury
- Staggering Force
- Victorious Sweep
- Wounding Strike (elite)
- Resurrection Signet
- "Hey, it's you! I'm glad to see you're still doing okay. Do you remember me? I used to be the shrine guard for Hero Battles. I was really worried when the Zaishen told me they were closing down the arena, since I didn't know where I would find work. Thankfully, they let me stay on to help out in the various guild halls, though they told me I would have to work on improving my skills a bit.
- "I've been training hard since then:"
- Zen Siert was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- zensiert is the German word for "censored".
- In the 17th February 2011 update, her skills were changed.