From Guild Wars Wiki
He is referred to as the "Healer Henchman."
- Cure Hex
- Infuse Health
- Patient Spirit
- Signet of Rejuvenation
- Word of Healing (elite)
- Armor of Sanctity
- Word of Healing is a energy efficient heal
- Can remove Hexes
- Signet of Rejuvenation is a efficient zero-energy heal
- Guardian is very effective against attackers
- Durable and damage reduction with Conviction and Armor of Sanctity
- Cannot remove conditions
- Loses Half Health due to Infuse Health
- Often runs all the way to enemies just to use Armor of Sanctity.
- Uses Word of Healing even when not much heal required.
- "When you're locked in a fatal duel with an enemy, it's important to keep your cool. Between the blood and the pain, you have to find a place in your mind where you can calm your passion. Once you've reached that, the rest of the battle will fall into place.
- "My skills? Well, they're nothing out of the ordinary:"
- Wields a Sacred Staff.
- Uses the same model as Kurzick Bureaucrat.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Redemptor Frohs] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Redemptor Frohs.
- Redemptor Frohs was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Fatal Duel, Blood Pain, Calm Passion and Nothing out of the Ordinary are track titles from the Guilty Gear and Blazblue soundtracks referenced by Redemptor Frohs' dialogue