From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
He is referred to as the "Cruel Henchman."
- "Go for the Eyes!" (PvP)
- "Never Surrender!" (PvP)
- Aggressive Refrain
- Anthem of Weariness
- Cruel Spear (elite)
- Song of Concentration
- Vicious Attack
- Resurrection Signet
- "Oh, h-hello there. Y-you wouldn't h-happen to have any m-mossroot gum would you? It's my first time here, and I'm really nervous. I've got n-noodle legs and I k-keep stammering. If I c-chew some g-gum, it usually calms me down.
- "Could you look at my skills too? That would be one thing l-less for me to be nervous about:"
- Wields a Signet Shield and Bronzehead Spear.
- This hero has an Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Cole] that enables the owner to take on the look of the henchman.
- Cole was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- The dialogue "I've got n-noodle legs" is a reference to the player character Noodle Legs, the submitter of this henchman.