From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
She is referred to as the "Searing Henchman".
- Fire Attunement
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Liquid Flame
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Savannah Heat (PvP) (elite)
- Searing Heat
- Teinai's Heat
- Resurrection Signet
- "Let me tell you up front that I have no interest in ordinary teams. I've had too many people try to recruit me, and only later did I find out they had no battle plan whatsoever. Still you seek me out for your team? Well, if you're serious about this, then maybe we can talk.
- Wait, have I met you before? A long time ago?"
- Wields a Bedlam Staff.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Suzu] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Suzu.
- Suzu was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Her dialogue and name suggest that she might be either a reference to Haruhi Suzumiya, the protagonist of a famous light novel, or a reference to Suzu Fujibayashi from the RPG Tales of Phantasia.