From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
She is referred to as the "Icy Henchman."
- Blurred Vision
- Freezing Gust
- Glowing Ice
- Ice Spikes
- Mirror of Ice (elite)
- Water Attunement
- Winter's Embrace
- Resurrection Signet
- "I'm actually somewhat new to water magic, so I hope I won't be too much of a burden on you. I used to focus entirely on fire magic, but...
- "Well you see, I had found these fire drakes tied up by a restaurant near my hometown, and I thought it was outright cruel to leash them up like that; you learn a lot about fire drakes when you walk the path of fire. Anyway, I tried to burn through their chains to free them...but I may have accidentally used too much power. I started studying water magic the next day. I hope the owner of the restaurant never finds out.
- "Here are the spells I'm using. Let me know if I'm doing this right:"
- Wields a Tidal Staff.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Bacchi Coi] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Bacchi Coi.
- Bacchi Coi was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- The restaurant she burnt down was owned by Lora Lanaya, the blade henchman (see the dialogue). That event led to the events of Light My Fire.
- "bacchikoi (バッチコイ)" is Japanese that roughly translates to "bring it on".