From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
He is referred to as the "Air Henchman."
- Air Attunement
- Blinding Surge (elite)
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Lightning Bolt
- Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)
- Protective Was Kaolai
- Weapon of Warding (PvP)
- "The Zaishen really know how to run an operation. All of them have such good manners and customs. If I'd known how well they would treat us, I would've volunteered my services earlier!"
- "My skills aren't shabby either, take a look:"
- Wields an Air Staff.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Vincent Evan] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Vincent Evan.
- Vincent Evan was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- This NPC is named after the wiki user Vincent E V A N.
- Good Manners and Customs is a reference to the Guilty Gear Sountrack