From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Luzy Fiera is a henchman available for use in Guild versus Guild battles.
She is referred to as the "Fire Henchman."
- Aura of Restoration
- Fire Attunement
- Mind Blast (elite)
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Resurrection Signet
- "There's a thin red line that separates a good fire mage from a bad one. Why is it red? Because it's on fire, of course! And if you're a good mage, you know how close you can get before it burns you!
- "Don't worry, I'm one of the good ones. You can see my skills if you don't believe me:"
- Wields a Pyrewood Staff.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Luzy Fiera] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Luzy Fiera.
- Luzy Fiera was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Her armor was meant to be available for crafting in Guild Wars Prophecies but didn't make it into the game.
- Uses the same model as Elementalist Aziure.
- The Thin Red Line comment in her dialogue is a reference to the Blazblue Sountrack