From Guild Wars Wiki
He is referred to as the "Rampaging Henchman."
- Bestial Mauling
- Charm Animal
- Comfort Animal (PvP)
- Rampage as One (elite)
- Crushing Blow
- Hammer Bash
- Wild Blow
- Resurrection Signet
- "A lot of people think rats are dirty animals and refuse to take them as pets. Even some of my fellow Rangers questioned my choice of companion, but it's not that strange when you stop and think about it. Pigs are just as dirty as rats, and people still take warthogs as pets! I couldn't imagine having one of those moa birds instead of Squeakers; he's the best!
- "You ready to go, Squeakers?"
- Wields a Break Hammer.
- Uses the same model as Adelbern's Guard.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Daky] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Daky.
- Daky was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Heroes' Ascent henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.