From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
She is referred to as the "Magehunter Henchman."
- Bull's Strike
- Crushing Blow
- Enraging Charge
- Hammer Bash
- Magehunter's Smash (elite)
- Death's Charge
- Resurrection Signet
- "Yeah, that's right, I DO have a hammer. And I'm gonna hammer all OVER this land. And all over that guild. And that building over there. And that guy's face. Bang! Bang! Bang bang!
- "What? Oh, you want to see my skills instead of my hammer? Are you sure? It's a really nice hammer:"
- Wields a Twin Hammer.
- Uses the same model as a female Vabbian Guard.
- The Everlasting Henchman Tonic [Dahlia] will disguise players under Henchman Form, appearing as Dahlia.
- Dahlia was added as part of the 29th October 2009 update, as one of the twenty Guild versus Guild henchmen implemented as a result of the Henchman Skill Bar Contest.
- Her dialogue is a reference to the Peter, Paul and Mary song titled "If I Had a Hammer".
- Dhalia's own name and dialogue are references to Blazblue, where her name is taken from a move name (Tempest Dahlia) and "Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!" is a reference to the theme tune of Bang Shishigami.