From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Burst of Aggression
- Frenzied Defense
- Primal Rage (elite)
- Tiger Stance
- Seven Weapons Stance (elite)
- Generally used by sword and axe warriors in PvP. Hammer warriors tend to use Flail instead, partly due to their lower armor rating and partly because Flail has less of a drawback when foes are knocked down.
- Damage reduction, such as Protective Spirit, will be taken into account after Frenzy, therefore mitigating the double damage.
- Frenzy is generally too risky to use on secondary warriors, as their lower armor rating combined with the Frenzy drawback makes them too vulnerable.
- It is the only stance available in pre-Searing.
- See also: Order of damage modifiers