From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Can be effectively used by secondary warriors, since it is the only No Attribute skill that provides blocking.
- Damage reduction, such as Protective Spirit, will be taken into account after Frenzied Defense, therefore mitigating the double damage.
- If not using skills such as Protective Spirit, consider using a cancel stance.
- Used with Spirit Bond, the attacks that are not blocked are more likely to trigger the healing effect and can effectively negate all incoming damage from attacks.
- This skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill history for details.
- See also: Order of damage modifiers