Warden of Whispers (Chantry of Secrets)
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Warden of Whispers|
|Affiliation||Order of Whispers|
|Service||Hero skill trainer|
- "I can't help but notice that you haven't chosen a secondary profession yet. You really ought to head back to town and get that sorted out.
- Come back to me when that's done and I'll be able to teach you and your Heroes some new skills."
If your character has no hero skill points:
- "Not all of the Heroes you recruit are the same profession as you, but it is still your responsibility to teach them new skills. When you reach the rank of <name of your character's next Sunspear rank title>, you will gain Hero skill points that you can exchange for new skills for you and your Heroes.
- To find out more about gaining ranks, talk to Runduk in the Sunspear Great Hall."
- Can I use my own skill points to learn these skills?
- "For 1 platinum, I can convert one of your skill points to a Hero skill point."
If your character has hero skill points:
- "I see you have accrued <number> Hero skill points. [sic] No doubt this is the result of your fine work as a Sunspear. If you like, I will gladly teach you and your Heroes new skills."
If your character has all the skills that are available from him:
- "You have surpassed my abilities as a <name of your character's current Sunspear rank title>. I have nothing new to teach you or your heroes that you don't already know."