The Churranu Island Arena is one of the maps in rotation in Random Arenas and Codex Arena.
Players start on opposing sides of this relatively small map with a direct way to each other over the beach, a way to the north into an area with a small pond, and a bridge crossing part of the sea in front of the beach to the south. Some of the roads are protected by walls. There are no environmental effects.
Annihilate the opposing party.
- The map is small enough that opponents are on each other's radar upon map loading. Make use of the countdown time to gauge your opponents' professions.
- The northern area is rarely used, with the majority of battles taking place on the beach or around the starting points.
- The rocks immediately outside the start point serve as good cover for casters to avoid ranged attacks. On the negative side, the small quarters make hostile melee and AoE spellcasting more dangerous.
- This map is designed in such a way that there are several places where the absolute distance between two points is much smaller than the ground one must cover between those two points. As such, characters with shadow steps, like Return or Heart of Shadow, can easily cause melee characters to have to travel great distances in order to damage them. Especially of note, it is possible to shadow step between the upper and lower portions of the map through the center using Heart of Shadow.
- Though less-often used, it is also possible to do the same with the bridge to the south of the map.
- Even though there is not much room for kiting in areas other than the central beach, it is still possible. Additionally, rudimentary body blocking becomes an option around the chokepoints.
- This arena is located on the peninsula southwest of Yohlon Haven.