|Allowed levels (Zaishen Challenge and Elite)||Any|
|Allowed levels (normal)||20|
Players start on opposing sides of the map with a central cross-like structure dividing the direct path in two. The two 'arms' directly in front of the starting points are walls of stone, while the other two are fenced stairs. There is also a narrow bridge creating a way through the central structure. There are no environment effects.
- Teams with ranged attackers will generally gain the greater advantage at the choke to the right of their starting location, where the height advantage and unobstructed view play to their favor.
- Conversely, it is often better for melee- and/or spellcaster-heavy teams to attempt to lure the enemy through the center, where the close quarters and obstructions provide them with the greater advantage. This is especially true for teams utilizing AoE skills, like Rodgort's Invocation or Visions of Regret.
- Casters should attempt to use the walls to their advantage: they obstruct projectiles and significantly increase the distance that melee has to cover in order to change targets. Using the walls as cover to avoid Ranger interrupts while resurrecting fallen teammates is also advisable, even for non-casters.
- Though more difficult to use, the larger sand dunes can also serve as obstructions. However, this is easily countered by moving to the top of the dunes.
- This arena used to be accessible from The Amnoon Oasis as 6 on 6 Annihilation with pre-formed teams directly after release of Guild Wars Prophecies, but this possibility was later removed with the first update to the Random Arenas system, integrating it into its rotation as 4 on 4.
Outpost icon, between 2005-2009, before the Team Arenas closing.
Outpost entrance, via The Amnoon Oasis.
|Annihilation arenas:||Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Churranu Island Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Petrified Arena • Shing Jea Arena • Shiverpeak Arena • Sunspear Arena|
|Obelisk Annihilation arenas:||Brawler's Pit • Heroes' Crypt|
|Priest Annihilation arenas:||Seabed Arena|
|Kill Count arenas:||The Crag|
|Out of rotation arenas:||Ahmtur Arena|