The arena is divided into an upper area with a narrow way connecting both teams starting points, and a lower area accessible through stairs on each side with a small pond of Blessed Water on its north-eastern end. Throughout the map are large mushrooms causing Stone Spores to players standing close to them.
- Pushing through the lower area is generally discouraged if the other team has ranged attackers, as they will have a significant advantage.
- Similarly, teams with heavy ranged damage are generally discouraged from going across the bridge on the upper level, as casters have a significant advantage here due to the obstruction caused by the curved wall.
- The clouds of Stone Spores appearing close to the large mushrooms are relatively hard to spot and usually forgotten in the heat of battle. Try to avoid them as much as possible: staying away from the extreme edges of the map on the bridge and lower level is advised.
- It is possible to attack characters directly above/below you on the bridge in melee, though this is rarely a concern due to the design of the map.
- Shadow stepping between the upper and lower levels is also possible, though, again, this rarely comes up. In fact, it is often disadvantageous to Heart of Shadow between the two.
- The pond of Blessed Water on the lower level is rarely used, as confrontation next to it is rare. If you use enchantments and happen to fight close to it, take advantage of it, but don't let it be your primary concern; the advantage gained by Blessed Water is not big enough to sacrifice mobility.
- This arena is located south of House zu Heltzer, and can be seen on the world map.
- Occasionally, one can hear the squawk of the Black Moa in the background.
|Amnoon Arena • Ascalon Arena • Churranu Island Arena • D'Alessio Arena • Fort Koga • Petrified Arena • Shing Jea Arena • Shiverpeak Arena • Sunspear Arena
|Obelisk Annihilation arenas:
|Brawler's Pit • Heroes' Crypt
|Priest Annihilation arenas:
|Kill Count arenas:
|Out of rotation arenas: