Grand Court of Sebelkeh (outpost)
|Grand Court of Sebelkeh|
|Exit(s)||The Mirror of Lyss|
On the world map
A view inside
Gateway to the wondrous Basilica, the Grand Court overlooks the reflecting pool that gives the Mirror of Lyss its name. From here, one may ascend to the floating Sebelkeh Basilica itself, the most ornate and magical temple in Elona, and the heart of the Lyssan faith.
— in-game description
The primary quest Warning Kehanni concludes here. That quest only comes a while after your initial arrival in the Mirror of Lyss. This outpost can be located earlier by going north and around the large central lake.
- The Mirror of Lyss (east and west)
- 20 Zojan (merchant)
- 10 Yuli (skill trainer)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Kihm (Healer)
- Mhenlo (Healer)
- Eve (Blood)
- Odurra (Illusion)
- Cynn (Fire)
- Herta (Earth)
- Sogolon (Motivation)
- Gehraz (Holy)
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Grand Court of Sebelkeh.|
- The world map actually marks this location with the icon for an outpost upon initial arrival. It changes into the icon for a mission outpost only upon completion of the quest that precedes the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission, which is Pledge of the Merchant Princes.
- On the raised platform are two glowing circles with signposts that resemble floor portals. They seem to hint that they can teleport characters into the Sebelkeh Basilica but in actuality, they are nothing but decorations.
- Grand Court of Sebelkeh, Yahnur Market, Sifhalla, Tarnished Haven, and The Mouth of Torment are the only outposts with two exits leading to the same zone.
|Towns and outposts in Vabbi|
|The Kodash Bazaar • Basalt Grotto • Chantry of Secrets • Dasha Vestibule • Dzagonur Bastion • Grand Court of Sebelkeh • Honur Hill • Jennur's Horde • Mihanu Township • Tihark Orchard • Yahnur Market|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|