Fort Ranik (outpost)
Fort Ranik was the facility used by the Ascalon military to train new soldiers to fight in the Guild Wars. When the wars ended, the fort itself, like most other buildings in Ascalon, had been almost completely destroyed. All that remains are the outer walls and the memories of what once was.
— in-game description
Fort Ranik is a mission outpost and was once located within a forested area, but has since fell due to the Searing. After the second Charr invasion by Bonfaaz Burntfur, Fort Ranik became the staging area for a counter assault.
- Follow the road South from Ascalon City. When you reach a fork in the road follow it South to where the bridge was in Pre-Searing. Make your way around to get to the other side and follow the road East to Regent Valley. Follow the road East untiled you reach the second bridge. Continue taking the North most paths. You will come across a bridge continue passed it and follow the path North to the portal.
- The mission The Great Northern Wall will bring you here.
- Fort Ranik
- 5 Gram (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- Complete exploration of this outpost contributes approximately 0.1% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.