Ruins of Surmia (quest)
|Ruins of Surmia|
|Given by||Warmaster Riga |
in Frontier Gate
|Preceded by||Fort Ranik|
|Followed by||Ruins of Surmia|
(Click to enlarge)
This quest quickly takes you to the outpost the quest is named for.
- 500 Experience
This quest will lead you to the next mission following Fort Ranik. After accepting the quest from Warmaster Riga at the Frontier Gate, head out into the Eastern Frontier and proceed north up the road. There is a sizable force of Grawl shortly up the road, as well as several smaller groups further up ahead. You may either fight them or run past. Follow the road until you reach Surmia. Speak to Captain Miken to accept the quest reward.
- Warmaster Riga
- "You're another one of those Vanguard soldiers looking for Prince Rurik, aren't you? He didn't wait for you, but I think you still have a chance to catch up to him. The prince headed north to pursue the fleeing Charr into the ruins of Surmia. Follow the road from the Frontier Gate to Surmia to rejoin the prince and rescue those carried off by the Charr. I directed Captain Miken up that way not too long ago. He might be able to direct you further."
- Accept: "I'm on my way."
- Decline: "I'll find the prince without your help!"
- Ask: "I admire Prince Rurik's courage, but chasing the Charr north of the Wall is a fool's errand, if you ask me. Not that you did ask me... If you want to find the prince, follow the road from the Frontier Gate to Surmia. Once there, check with Captain Miken for the prince's exact whereabouts."
- Captain Miken
- "You've arrived just in time. The prince has already begun scouting the path, and from what I can see, he is prepared to pursue the Charr on his own if need be. He asked that I remain in this area and direct everyone I can find to join him, and I am doing my best to carry out his orders.
- Please gather a force as quickly as you can and see if you can catch up with Prince Rurik before he tries to face the Charr army on his own!"