From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- "King Adelbern himself has ordered us to hold the Frontier Gate, and that's what we intend to do. The world could come apart at the seams, and he'd find my garrison still at their posts.
- What is your business here?"
- ⇒ I have some questions.
- * What services do you have to offer?
- "Well met. I am Warmaster Riga. Companions are advisable if you intend to travel north of the Wall. I keep this gate safe but not much beyond that."
- ⇒ What is your assignment here?
- ⇒ What lies north of the Wall?
- "Trouble, my friend. Trouble. The Frontier Gate used to connect the heart of Ascalon and those few settlements north of the Wall.
- Nothing has survived to the north, of course, but you can still follow the road to Surmia if you mean to search the ruins."
- * I need to resupply.
- "Select an item from my list below, then click "Buy.""
- "Select an item from your inventory below, then click "Sell.""
- × Thanks for your help.
|Vial of Dye [Gray]||50|
|Rune of Holding||500|
|Small Equipment Pack||2 500|