Horace is one of many unfortunate people whose minds did not survive the trauma of the Searing.
- "I was here. Oh yes. Yes. Yes. I was here. But you probably knew that. You knew that. Yes, you knew that. Why wouldn't you know that? Of course you knew that. why not? I was here when the Charr came. It burned. Yes, yes it did. It burned. Yes, it burned. Can't you see that? Why can't you people just see that? I don't need to talk to you, you know. Why is everyone always talking to me? I want my pudding."
- "Are you here to take me back? I don't want to go back. Don't take me back. I'm staying right here."
- "Where`s my pudding?"
- "ROCKS!! ROCKS!! Hahah!"
- "Pudding... All gone the pudding with the yellow."
- "Where's my pudding?"
- "Here... Yes, here... Good."
- According to Gate Guard Wendell and some Ascalon Guards, Horace holds the record for most Charr killed in one day - ten.
- The "pudding with the yellow" may be a reference to Bill Cosby's "the pudding with the jello."