Gate Guard Wendell
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Gate Guard Wendell|
- "Arggh, this armor chafes me so!"
- "I found a baby devourer in my boot this morning. Good thing I always check for 'em..."
- "I got a letter from my son today. That always lifts my spirits."
- "I need a bath. I'm really starting to stink."
- "Things have been quiet lately. Too quiet, if you ask me."
- "I'm hoping to go on leave in a few days, so don't stir up any trouble."
- "Lots of time out here to sit and reflect on life."
- "I like that young Prince Rurik. He's got his head on straight, if you ask me."
- "Can't you see I'm busy right now?"
- "I can still hear the screams of the dying. It's been two years, and I still can't get them out of my head!"
- "Wallace says eating moa bird gizzards makes you virile. You ever heard that?"
- "Watch yourself. I don't want to have to come rescue your worthless hide if you get into trouble."
- "I signed up for the army just two weeks before the Searing. Bad timing, I guess."
- "What I wouldn't give to see just one of our beautiful Ascalon sunflowers growing out of these ruins."
- "My brother is a Ranger. Spends his time tramping through the woods with his cat."
- "I used to be a musician before the Searing. Played for the king a few times, even."
- "Wallace says skale saliva cures foot fungus. I think I might try it out."
- "I haven't been home in four months. I wonder how my family is getting on."
- "I miss the poppies. My wife always kept a vase of them on the table."
- "I've really got to do something about this chafing."
- "Not much of a view out here, is there?"
- "Unless you're here to relive me, get lost. I've got work to do."
- "You done much traveling? I've always wanted to travel."
- "Watch out for devourers. This place is crawling with 'em."
- "The rations out here taste like cardboard, but at least it keeps my waistline trim."
- "I've got a hankering for some fresh meat."
- "Beat it, will ya'? I'm not in the mood for talking."
- "Look at this place. Nothing but dirt, ruins, and skeletons."
- "Mind your own business."
- "Oh my aching tooth. Why didn't I go see a healer before it got this bad?"
- "Wallace says Devourer blood cures baldness. You reckon that's true?"
- "Sure wish this rash would heal. It's awfully hard to scratch when you're wearing full armor."
- "Do you always talk to strangers?"
- "I worry about my mother's welfare. if something happened to me, there'd be no one left to care for her."
- "Killed eight Charr today. If I get three more, I beat Horace's record."
- "What I wouldn't give for a good night's rest in a soft bed."
- "It's funny the things you remember. I remember what my wife and daughter were wearing that last day..."
- "I'm parched. I need to go find some more water."
- "There was never a more beautiful place than Ascalon. Hard to believe looking at this wasteland, isn't it?"
- "Good to see you're out doing your part. May Dwayna bless you and keep you safe."
- "A cold mug of ale sure sounds good right about now."