The Red-Cloaked Deserter
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|The Red-Cloaked Deserter|
|Given by||Farrah Cappo |
in Piken Square
Route to the corpse of Little Thom from Old Ascalon
- Deliver Farrah's message to Little Thom.
- Tell Farrah of the death of Little Thom.
- 1,000 Experience
- Longbow of Fortitude
- Jeweled Chalice
Take one of the 2 routes:
- Walk out of Fort Ranik and head to King's Watch in Regent Valley.
- Walk out of Sardelac Sanitarium and head through Old Ascalon to King's Watch in Regent Valley
- Farrah Cappo
- "That Little Thom, he's a blight on the honor of this unit. We've been out here doin' what no one else will, and he goes and deserts. Where's the honor? Where's the pride? Where's his loyalty to those of us who stuck our necks out to protect his sorry butt? If you see that lowly dog, you tell him that Farrah Cappo can hold a grudge for a long, long time. He'd better sleep light, because if we ever get out of this hole, I'm coming for him, and he's gonna wish he never left us."
- <Party leader>: "Barradin's badge. This must be Little Thom."
- Farrah Cappo
- "Little Thom is dead? I don't think so. That weasel had a special talent for hiding from danger. The badge you say you found on his body is only further proof it wasn't him. You see, he lost that badge gambling two nights before we crossed the Wall."
- "At any rate, I appreciate the trouble you went to in looking for him. You know, it pleases me to think he's still alive, running around out there, causing trouble still... Means I still have a chance to be the one to give him his comeuppance. Yeah, I'm going to enjoy that."
- Obviously, this is not Little Thom. It is simply an Ascalon Guard, who was probably set up by Thom to get away.