From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Crystal Desert wildlife|
Location in Prophet's Path outside of Augury Rock.
- Unlike other scarabs, she is a ranged attacker.
- Sometimes she is hidden at first and won't popup until a party member approaches her spawn point.
- She is surrounded by several Scarab Nest Builders who use lots of traps. Melee characters should be especially careful.
- The Scarab Nest Builders surrounding Kepkhet won't move if attacked from flatbow or longbow range.
- Kepkhet can be pulled and won't return to the nest if at least one of the Scarab Nest Builders has been killed.
- If she casts Mark of Protection on herself, applying a condition or hex will cause her to use Contemplation of Purity which will remove Mark of Protection.
- Kepkhet was introduced in the March 2, 2006 update.
- She is the only non-mission permanent Crystal Desert boss that uses an elite skill.
- Among Prophecies bosses: