From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dian Fermati is a member of Lieutenant Thackeray's elite unit, the Ebon Falcons. He can randomly join the party in Krytan territories during the events of the War in Kryta after Captain Langmar Arrives in Lion's Arch.
- War in Kryta
- Cursed Lands (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Kessex Peak (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- Nebo Terrace (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- North Kryta Province (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- The Battle for Lion's Arch (explorable area)
- The Black Curtain (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Watchtower Coast (War in Kryta) (randomly, as an ally)
- Hearts of the North
- War in Kryta ally
- "One time, I went drinking with that dwarf, Kilroy. Woke up in a ditch the next morning surrounded by devourers. Good times all around."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Dammit. They'd better be alive or I'll... argh, I'm gonna need a keg of Dwarven Ale after all this."
- Olafstead (During The Wedding)
- "It's not a real wedding *hic* without drinks!"
- Upon appearing
- "Hello there! Looks like you're busy taking the fight to the Mantle! That's the kind of attitude I like to see. Let me lend you a hand!"
- Battle quotes
- "I've seen more threatening attacks from Moa chicks."
- "If you let them scare you, then they've already won!"
- "Pow! Right in the teeth!"
- "They're on the run! *hic* Let's press the advantage!"
- "You made me spill my booze! Now you're in for it!"
- Idle quotes
- "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer..."
- "DIAN FERMATI! You feel any different yet? No? How does Kilroy DO that?"
- "Have you ever tried mixing prismatic ooze into a shot of aged Dwarven ale? Take my advice: don't."
- "I know what the lieutenant is going through with Gwen right now. I was smitten with Koro when I first joined the Falcons. She's beautiful, elegant, and smart, so I wasn't surprised when she turned down a dumb muscle-head like me. Rejection hurts more than Charr bites. I'm not speaking figuratively either, I've compared them."
- "Last time I went drinking with Rigo, he did his stupid dissapearing[sic] act and left me with the tab."
- "Tahnu is such a snob. I went drinking with him once and he wouldn't drink anything but rice wine. Every drink has it's own merits; he's just too stubborn to acknowledge anything not made in Cantha."
- "That lightweight, Zilo, won't admit it, but I can drink him under the table any day of the week."
- His name is a reference to both Dian "Dianna" Rubens and Fermi Amati, characters from the light novel series Spice and Wolf.
- His quote, "Pow! Right in the teeth!" is likely a parody of Jackie Gleason's famous line, "Pow! Right in the kisser!" from The Honeymooners.
- He died in 1080 AE, when the Ebon Vanguard traveled to Ebonhawke.
- He is believed to be the ancestor of Dian, a llama herder in Guild Wars 2.