From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliation||Depths of Tyria wildlife|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
Three Prismatic Oozes are the final end bosses of the Ooze Pit. They are powerful foes and cast a combination of 4 strong elemental spells. The skills Pain Inverter and Ward Against Elements are strongly recommended.
- Chain Lightning
- Deep Freeze
- Elemental Attunement (elite)
- Rodgort's Invocation
- Gelatinous Absorption (monster skill)
- Prismatic Oozes cannot be interrupted in hard mode, even when dazed.
- Their combined area of effect spells can wipe out even a very well-prepared party. Rather than fighting them toe-to-toe, consider sending only a few party members in to deal damage, being able to tank while the party heals them from out of the Prismatic Oozes' range.
- Two Hulking Volatile Oozes spawn when a Primatic Ooze dies.
- The Prismatic Chest appears after defeating the third (and final) Prismatic Ooze.