From Guild Wars Wiki
Location in Lakeside County from Ashford Abbey
Location in North Kryta Province from Lion's Arch
- North Kryta Province
- "This land might not look like much to you, but peat from the swamp is the best soil in Tyria.
- "What's your business here?"
- During the Peacekeeper encounter,
- Inquisitor Bauer: "DAMN IT, we don't have time for this! Tell me where the Shining Blade is hiding!"
- Farmer Dirk: "I don't know anything! I'm just a simple hog farmer!"
- Inquisitor Bauer: "You're going to tell me what I want to know. It's just a question of how much it's going to hurt you!"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "Careful boss, you can't keep killing all our leads..."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Don't question my methods!"
- Inquisitor Bauer: "That sure is a nice pig you have there. If you tell me what you know, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to him."
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "Ummm... boss?"
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Don't interrupt me while I'm interrogating a suspect!"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "But... don't those guys over there look kind of familiar?"
- Inquisitor Bauer: "I don't have time to follow your ignorant hunches, I'm a professional!"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "Uhh... OK, you're the boss..."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Do you see this pine cone? Do you know what I could do to you with this pine cone?"
- Peacekeeper Enforcer:"mmmmphy eees ellphin ehh ruuuph."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "What? I can't understand a word you are saying! Why don't you take that stupid thing out of your mouth!?"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "He said "Maybe he's telling the truth." He has a point... maybe this farmer doesn't know anything."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Impossible! Look, farmer, tell me what you know or things are going to start getting messy!"
- Farmer Dirk: "Fine, fine...the Shining Blade is hiding in...umm..."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Out with it! We're running out of time!"
- Farmer Dirk: "They're in Scoundrel's Rise! Yeah, that's it! I mean... where else would scoundrels like them be?"
- Inquisitor Bauer:"Of course! You men stay behind and see if you can get any more information."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "I'm going to Nebo Terrace to gather my "interrogation supplies" so I can be the first to reach the traitor's camp."
(Inquisitor Bauer leaves to Nebo Terrace)
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "So, what do you people know about the Shining Blade?"
- <Party leader>: "The Shining What? Never heard of them."
- Peacekeeper Enforcer: "mrrrmph ummmph huphin braaph?"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "I agree, my hulking accomplice. Perhaps we should jog their memory."
(Peacekeepers turn hostile)
- After the Peacekeeper encounter,
- "Well that was the strangest experience of my life. I just hope that guy doesn't show back up when he realizes Scoundrel's Rise is full of nothing but Skales and Mergoyles!"
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Oh, I hope those Mantle didn't do anything to my precious, prize-winning hog! Hasn't that hog gone through enough troubles already?"
- "But if you see Orville, you tell him to keep his filthy hands off my pigs!"
- "Sure is lonely being a pig farmer."
- "I don't get visitors all that much out here..."
- "King Adelbern's cook has a standing order with me. Nothing but the best pork for the king."
- "I've got work to do, so if you want to stick around, I expect you to pitch in a hand."
- "So my pigs wander into Orville's garden every now and then. They don't cause no harm."
- "It's all over! My pigs have escaped."
- "Come back here Curly!"