From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spoiler alert: The following text contains spoilers relating to the story of Guild Wars Prophecies and War in Kryta.
(Click to enlarge)
The Ascalon Settlement in North Kryta Province is where the refugees from Ascalon settled after crossing the Shiverpeak Mountains with Prince Rurik to escape the Charr invasion.
- 10 Helton Wills (Collector of 4 Hardened Humps)
- 20 Captain Greywind (Skill trainer)
- 1 Farmer Dirk
- 10 Ascalonian Settlers
- 10 Settlement Guards
On the path north just before entering the settlement after completing Mustering a Response:
- <Party leader>: "The inhabitants of this settlement have been evacuated while the White Mantle threaten Lion's Arch."
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Ascalon Settlement.|
- The Ascalon Settlement will lead you here.
- You have to defend the settlement during the Defend North Kryta Province, Evil Residents, and Evil Residents Code: Harmonica.
- You have to travel here to spoil everyone's Wintersday during A Very Grentchie Wintersday.
- Inquisitor Lashona tries to arrest everyone in the settlement during Wanted: Inquisitor Lashona.