Shining Blade camp
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Shining Blade Camp|
From the Temple of the Ages
From Fishermen's Haven
Signpost in the Shining Blade camp
- 10 (20) Arabel (collector for 3 Confessor's Orders)
- 10 (20) Elder Rabne (collector for 15 War Supplies)
- 10 (20) Galstaff the Light (collector for 5 Mergoyle Skulls)
- 10 (20) Shining Blade Forager (collector for 25 War Supplies)
- 20 (20) Artisan Sivan (artisan)
- 20 (20) William Stafford (merchant)
- 20 Bartholos5
- 15 Deep Root4
- 15 Alari Doubleblade
- 2 Carlotta
- 15 Shadow
- 15 Evennia1
- 10 Princess Salma
- 20 Livia1
- 15 Sorim
- 15 Councilor Vaylor4
- 15 Gareth Quickblade4
- 20 Gavin2
- 20 John Bronwell3
- 20 Mary Farson2
- 15 Master Scout Braden4
- 15 Master Scout Shelby
- 20 Ralph Bronwell3
- 15 Saphir4
- 15 Scout Melthoran4
- 15 Snakebite
- 15 Watchman Arad4
- //// 15 Shining Blade Guard
- // 15 Shining Blade Recruit
- 15 Shining Blade Ranger
- 15 Shining Blade Scout
- Stops appearing after Dialogue 2.
- Only during Dialogue 3.
- Only during Dialogue 3 and Encounter 13.
- Stops appearing after Dialogue 6.
- Stops appearing after Dialogue 6, except during Encounter 12, Encounter 13, and Encounter 14.
- The Shining Blade camp will not appear until the War in Kryta is started.
- The dialogues above do not necessarily occur in sequential order. See War in Kryta for details.
- After finishing Mustering a Response, the camp will continue to appear on the map. However, it will be mostly deserted (there will be a short monologue about this once you enter the deserted camp).
- The Shining Blade Camp was added as part of the April 2nd, 2010 update.
- Most of the NPCs stationed in the camp have made previous appearances throughout Guild Wars Prophecies (Kryta, Maguuma Jungle, Southern Shiverpeaks, and Ring of Fire Islands) and Guild Wars Eye of the North (Tarnished Coast).