The Shining Blade Forager will trade War Supplies for Medals of Honor.
- Lion's Arch Keep and Talmark Wilderness
- "Modern warfare isn't won solely on the battlefield. You need provisions to keep even an army of two mobilized, and we've got a lot more soldiers than that. Some think a Medal of Honor should only be for battlefield achievements, but if you've ever seen your brothers in arms overrun because they were too cold and hungry and worn out, you'd feel the same call of duty that I have, Bring me enough War Supplies, and I'll reward you."
- Lion's Arch Keep (after completing The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "Even though the final battle has been won, there's still a lot of rebuilding to do. In order to do that, I'm collecting any supplies that are left over from the war. It may not seem like much, but a few donations can go a long way to helping restore this country. If you happen to have some extras, I still have some Medals of Honor to give."
Location: Lion's Arch Keep, Shining Blade camp
Collecting: 25 War Supplies
- The dialogue in Talmark Wilderness and Lion's Arch Keep contains various references to war-related 1st Person Shooters such as Call of Duty, the Battlefield-series, Army of Two, Brother's in Arms and, naturally, Medal of Honor.