Lion's Arch Keep
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Lion's Arch Keep|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Exit(s)|| Lion's Arch|
(via Gate Guard)
View of the keep from Lion's Arch.
The Lion's Arch Keep area can be accessed from the regular Lion's Arch by talking to the Lion's Arch Keep Gate Guard after viewing the scene where Livia recruits Zinn in the Talmark Wilderness. See flowchart for details.
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- Princess Salma
- 15 (20) Master Scout Braden (collector for 3 Confessor's Orders)
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Forager (collector for 25 War Supplies)
- 15 (20) Zadok (collector for 15 War Supplies)
- 10 (20) Grahame (collector for 10 Medals of Honor) (service available after completing The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- 15 (20) Lionguard (collector for 10 Medals of Honor) (service available after completing The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- 10 (20) Princess Salma
- 15 (20) Watchman Arad
- 15 (20) Lion's Arch Keep Gate Guards
- 15 (20) Lionguards
- 20 (20) Bartholos (only between Mustering a Response and The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- 15 (20) Councilor Vaylor
- 20 (20) Dinas (only after Temple of the Intolerable)
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Guard (warrior)
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Guard (ranger)
- 15 (20) Shining Blade Guard (elementalist)
- 15 (20) Antwyn
- 15 (20) Carden
- 15 (20) Jorith
- 10 (20) Krytans
- 15 (20) Magi Malaquire (only before The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- 24 (24) Wanted by the Shining Blade
- The Lionguard and Shining Blade on top of the gate wall all have special dialogue.
- The dialogues between Antwyn, Jorith, and Carden occur randomly and in random order. If you don't get a dialogue, rezone until you get one.
- While in the keep, banners in LA that usually show White Mantle imagery are replaced with royal golden griffin banners.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki also has an article on Durmand Dig Site.|
- Antwyn, Carden and Jorith are references to three old men in the anime Cowboy Bebop. In the anime the men appear throughout the story and talk amongst themselves telling tall tales and exaggerated stories about their younger days.
- Before the July 8, 2010 update, this area was called "Lion's Arch".
- Before completion of the Battle for Lion's Arch quest, all the NPCs usually found in the town are visible from this area.