From Guild Wars Wiki
|Affiliations|| White Mantle|
Location in D'Alessio Seaboard
Location in Riverside Province
- Guild Wars Beyond
Quests involved in:
- War in Kryta
- Calculated Risk
- Conjure Phantasm
- Crippling Anguish (elite)
- Energy Tap
- Signet of Clumsiness
- Sum of All Fears
- In Riverside Province
- "Let's go find some glory and honor."
- "I'm following you! Don't ask me!"
- "You lead. I'll follow."
- "Are we there yet?"
- "Please be careful, I have a family to go back to."
- "We shouldn't be standing out here if we're just going to talk."
- "Lead on, friend. I'm right behind you."
- "Behind is defeat. Ahead is victory!"
- "Whatever you decide to do, I'll go along with."
- In D'Alessio Seaboard (explorable area)
- "Finally! I was starting to get nervous. The Mantle think that we left hours ago. If they saw us still lurking around, it could be trouble. Now, before I open this door, I have information to add to your report for the Princess. Listen carefully. The White Mantle are getting scared. Toriimo flew into an uncontrollable rage when he heard that his pet Inquisitors had been taken out. Now they are sending men every day to Demetra in the North. That's where we are headed as well. Something is happening up there. I'm not sure what, but I'll be in touch. Now, go! Koril is in the center of the Temple. He should be hard to miss. Good luck!
- In Lion's Arch Keep (before The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "I must stay close, should the princess need my insight."
- During the Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Yes! It feels good to openly take up arms against the Mantle after pretending to be one of the vile cultists for so long! In fact, there's a particularly annoying inquisitor I'd love to slay."
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "After years of being undercover in the White Mantle, I am finally able to end the charade. Thank you, <player name>, for allowing me and everyone else to return to our lives! I just wish all the tailors hadn't been frightened out of the city during the battle; I really need to get out of this ridiculous outfit!"
- In Lion's Arch Keep (after The Battle for Lion's Arch)
- "Finally, I am free of that terrible outfit! Seriously, who came up with that? Thigh-high boots? A tunic that only covers one side? And that hat! Bleagh! Oh, the things that I am willing to do for the country I love."
- His gravestone appears in Lake Doric in Guild Wars 2, with the dates 1041-1100 AE.