Wanted: Greves the Overbearing
|Wanted: Greves the Overbearing|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by||Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
Location in The Black Curtain.
Kill Greves the Overbearing.
- Kill Greves the Overbearing in The Black Curtain
- *BONUS* Kill Greves the Overbearing in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 2,000 Experience
- 500 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 7 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 3 War Supplies
Exit south out of Temple of the Ages and make your way toward Greves the Overbearing. There are two groups of White Mantle close together, as well as some undead pop-ups. Try to pull the groups individually, as the undead plus the two groups of White Mantle could overwhelm your party. If you aggro too much, simply retreat a small distance toward Temple of the Ages, causing the farther white mantle group to lose aggro. Be sure to focus on the priests and ritualist enemies first as they will keep Greves the Overbearing healed.
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "Greves the Overbearing has called for a crusade against the Temple of the Ages, claiming the priests therein have murdered White Mantle forces and incited a holy war against his false gods. Queen Salma offers a bounty for any faithful Krytan who strikes down Greves before he can lure more innocent Krytans to his cause."
- After completion of The Battle for Lion's Arch
- "Re-create this historical War in Kryta bounty quest. Greves the Overbearing called for a crusade against the Temple of The Ages and spread much misery among worshippers of the Old Gods during the White Mantle regime. Queen Salma offered a bounty for Greves the Overbearing, who met his doom in a fateful clash of steel and magic. Take up this famed quest once again and eliminate Greves to earn the royal bounty."
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you [Character Name], your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."
- Sometimes Greves the Overbearing may be killed by native foes, completing your quest before you get to him.