- This article is about Zinn. For the Image of Zinn, see Image of Zinn.
Zinn is a renowned golemancer. He created the Golems R.O.X., N.O.X., P.O.X., G.O.X. and M.O.X.. He’s also mentioned as a maker of magical micro golems powering a Gwen Doll miniature and according to Nicholas the Traveler, he incorporates Ruby Djinn Essences into his Golems' power cores and loves to use Saurian Bones instead of metal.
When Zinn was tricked by an unknown person into creating R.O.X., N.O.X., and P.O.X., he projected himself as Image of Zinn in the Golem User Manual in an attempt to look for help saving his reputation. Because of these golems, he was eventually exiled from Asuran lands at the end of his trial, and subsequently forced into helping the Shining Blade with their war against the White Mantle along with Blimm; during that time they were interviewed by historian Murro for his War Chronicles commentary.
- War in Kryta
Quests involved in:
- Secret Underground Lair
- "So, you made it. Amazing"
- ⇒ We don't want to leave now.
- × I'll be on my way.
- '"Ah, you made it. Good. My intelligence network already informed me of the successful completion of you assignment"
- '"I'm terribly relieved. I was horrified about what might have happened... to my reputation. Come Along. Get your reward. You earned it."
- '"Why, look who's here!"
- '"G.O.X. isn't stupid! It's very advanced!"
- '"One day G.O.X. you will be just like M.O.X. Isn't that right, G.O.X.?"
- '"No, no! Just like M.O.X."
- '"Oh, never mind."
- Trial of Zinn, before the trial
- "Ah, a perfect day for vindication. Within an hour's time, I will be disposed of these spurious charges, humiliated Oola in public, and - if all goes well - sent this crowd of imbecilic miscreants fleeing in terror. Teach them to testify against me!"
- Trial of Zinn, after the trial
- "It appears I should have heeded Blimm's warnings about Oola, but with all the mumbling, it's hard to make out what he's saying.
- He may be smarter than he sounds after all."
- Divinity Coast (explorable area)
- "Where would we be if no one tried to find out what lies beyond? Have your[sic] never wanted to look beyond the clouds and the stars, or to know what changes the darkness into light? Of course not, look who I'm talking to...I don't know why I bother."
- During the Battle for Lion's Arch
- "There's nothing like the thrill of field testing new equipment in real operational conditions; so satisfying!"
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "Another successful experiment, if I do say so myself. Not that I was expecting otherwise. I'm not called "The Zinnsational Zinn" for nothing! Now that this is out of the way, I can start planning my revenge against those fools on the Arcane Council..."
- Zinn has many other names such as:
- Zinn the Amazing
- The Zinnsational Zinn
- Supergenius Zinn
- Intruder Zinn
- Mister Zinncompetent
- The name "Zinn," along with the nickname "Intruder Zinn," is a reference to Zim from Invader Zim.
|The Guild Wars 2 Wiki has an article on Zinn.|