Twin Serpent Lakes (War in Kryta)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an explorable area during the War in Kryta. This name is also used for an explorable area before the War in Kryta and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Twin Serpent Lakes|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Exit(s)|| Riverside Province|
Tears of the Fallen
For those who have completed Guild Wars Prophecies or Guild Wars Eye of the North and have activated the events of the War in Kryta, these events and NPCs appear in addition to those found on Twin Serpent Lakes.
- 14 (24) Mergoyle
- 20 (26) White Mantle Zealot
- 20 (26) White Mantle Seeker
- 20 (26) White Mantle Scout
- 20 (26) White Mantle Abbot
- 20 (26) White Mantle Priest
- 20 (26) White Mantle Ritualist
- 20 (26) White Mantle Fanatic
- 20 (26) White Mantle Sycophant
- 20 (26) White Mantle Adherent
- 20 (26) White Mantle Savant
- 20 (26) White Mantle Enforcer
- 20 (26) White Mantle Ritualist (ritualist)
- 20 (26) White Mantle Champion
- 20 (26) White Mantle Devotee
- 18 (25) Bog Skale Icetooth
- 18 (25) Caromi Tengu Elite
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Fierce
- 17 (25) Caromi Tengu Seer
- 12 (24) Caromi Tengu Wild
- Complete exploration of this area contributes approximately 0.9% to the Tyrian Cartographer title.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 135 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 121 to 150.
- Unlike most other Kryta areas, the War in Kryta version has less foes compared to the normal version. Also, unlike other areas, the White Mantle groups here are not hostile to the local creatures.
- There may be one or two spots, particularly near Ancient Oakhearts, where there is a hidden Spined Aloe.
- Two Caromi Tengu groups travel somewhat long patrol routes, and they move quite fast.