Scoundrel's Rise (War in Kryta)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area during the War in Kryta. This name is also used for an explorable area before the War in Kryta and a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Exit(s)||Gates of Kryta|
North Kryta Province (War in Kryta)
For those who have completed Guild Wars Prophecies or Guild Wars Eye of the North and have activated the events of the War in Kryta, these events and NPCs appear in addition to those found in Scoundrel's Rise.
Humans (Peacekeepers) (a random group of four will spawn only with Joh the Hostile)
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Enforcer
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Huntsman
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Marksman
- 20 (26) Divine Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Grim Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Charming Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Firebrand
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Sibyl
- 24 (30) Joh the Hostile → "Coward!"
- These quests will affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 66-67 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 66 to 70 foes.
- Some encounters will alter the spawns in this area.
- While the Heirlooms of the Mad King Halloween quest is active and not completed, default Scoundrel's Rise spawns are restored (i.e. War in Kryta NPCs do not spawn).