Wanted: Inquisitor Bauer
|Wanted: Inquisitor Bauer|
|Storyline||Beyond: War in Kryta|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by||Wanted by the Shining Blade |
in Lion's Arch Keep
|Part of||The War in Kryta|
|Followed by||Riverside Assassination|
Bauer in Scoundrel's Rise.
- Kill Inquisitor Bauer in Scoundrel's Rise
- *BONUS* Kill Inquisitor Bauer in Hard Mode
- See Princess Salma for your reward
- 5,000 Experience
- 1000 Gold
- Complete the Base Objective for 20 War Supplies
- Complete the *BONUS* Objective for an additional 10 War Supplies
Start from Gates of Kryta (outpost) and fight through three groups of mergoyles. As you arrive to the wider area, Bauer's dialogue will trigger. Make sure you don't aggro surrounding groups or pull his group with a bow. Kill him and return to Salma for your rewards.
Humans (White Mantle)
- Wanted by the Shining Blade
- "The White Mantle's most effective and feared interrogator, Inquisitor Bauer has tortured countless innocent Krytans in his urgent yet never-ending quest to uncover plots against the government. Currently, Bauer is practicing his interrogation techniques on mergoyles and passersby in Scoundrel's Rise. Put an end to this relentless fiend and receive the royal bounty and gratitude of Krytans everywhere."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "DAMMIT! We're running out of mergoyles!"
- Peacekeeper Marksman: "Ummm, Boss? I'm pretty sure these things ain't ever gonna talk..."
- Inquisitor Bauer: "Shut up! You just make sure our men have secured the perimeter!"
- Peacekeeper Enforcer: "Emmpphhh eeeeinpheng aaaaaahheed!"
- Inquisitor Bauer:"HA! So, you thought you could mount a rescue operation, did you? Bring them to me alive!"
- Princess Salma
- "Thank you <player name>, your efforts bring us one step closer to a unified nation."
- Some players find it easy to vanquish the area with this quest active: by the time you have killed Bauer, a large portion of the total number of foes have already been defeated.
- Bauer will not spawn if Heirlooms of the Mad King (the Halloween quest) is active.
- "..." has been used as a placeholder NPC name and as placeholder dialogue in the past when unfinished content has accidentally been pushed through to Live.