Shining Blade Guard (ranger)
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the ranger Shining Blade Guard. For other professions, see Shining Blade Guard.
|Shining Blade Guard|
- Shining Blade camp
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names"
- "How long before our enemies find us here? Have we been saved from the pot only to be thrown into the fire?"
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but my line of work sure can be grueling sometimes."
- "I can't leave my post"
- "I need a rest. I've got blisters all over my feet."
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure"
- "It is an honor to meet you."
- "It sickens me to hear the White Mantle talk of the "old gods""
- "It sure is humid today. I wonder if it's going to rain."
- "Looks like it's going to rain."
- "Oh, my aching feet."
- "One little mistake! Now I'm stuck on guard duty."
- "Our blades shall burn so bright they will blind the gods on the day we defeat the White Mantle"
- "Strength and Honor!"
- "The battle between the White Mantle and the Shining Blade will determine who rules Kryta."
- "The White Mantle are the scourge of Tyria"
- "There is no way we can lose the fight with heroes like you around. There is much for the Shining Blade to do before Kryta is once again at peace, but we will find a way."
- "We cannot allow the White Mantle's reign to continue in Kryta."
- "We may have lost some battles against the White Mantle, but the war is far from over."
- "We seek to throw off the tyranny of the White Mantle. We are here because we believe in backing our beliefs with action. What more do you need to know? If you want speeches, you can listen to the White Mantle weave pretty little lies all day."
- "We should have known the White Mantle were not what they seemed to be."
- Lion's Arch Keep
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but this line of work sure can be grueling sometimse."
- "In the wake of the White Mantle, my home, Kryta, is wracked by civil war."
- "Our archers would have quite an advantage from up here."
- "The Lionguard have been very hospitable. I feel this is the beginning of a long-lasting alliance!"
- "Those Lionguard keep complaining about what's for dinner. Clearly they have not spent enough time out in the field. A few weeks of nothing but rotten Minotaur meat will make this stuff seem like a feast fit for royalty!"
- "When we were back at the camp, I couldn't wait to get out of the forest, but now that we're here, I actually kind of miss it!"
- "Why hello there! Nice to see a friendly face."
- Lion's Arch Keep (northwest corner)
- "You see that Lionguard over there? He just sits there all day. I'm pretty sure he's watching me! To be honest, it's kind of creepy..."
- There is one Shining Blade Guard who has a dialogue box instead of quotes.