From Guild Wars Wiki
Location of camp in Nebo Terrace.
- 24 (30) Peacekeeper Enforcer
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Goon
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Huntsman
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Marksman
- 20 (26) Divine Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Grim Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Charming Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Firebrand
- 20 (26) Silent Peacekeeper
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Clairvoyant
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Mentor
- 20 (26) Peacekeeper Sibyl
- 24 (30) Imuk the Pungent → Whirling Axe
- 24 (30) Cerris → Aura of the Lich
- 24 (30) Lerita the Lewd → Migraine
- This landmark is a part of the War in Kryta content.
- The peacekeepers in the camp have a variety of scripted actions:
- A group of Peacekeeper Enforcers body block the entrance, with two Peacekeeper Goons behind them.
- A group of Peacekeepers will rush to the entrance after killing the Goons.
- A Grim Peacekeeper is dancing, surrounded by other peacekeepers performing /clap, /cheer, and /excited emotes.
- A Peacekeeper Enforcer accompanied by a group of Peacekeeper Goons patrol the area.
- A Peacekeeper Clairvoyant can be seen sitting.
- Groups of two to four peacekeepers can be seen talking to either other (without text boxes) throughout the area.