From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Captain Ander Greywind (born 1038 AE) was a member of the Ascalon Army until he joined the refugees west into Kryta. When the Ascalon Settlement was established, he took leadership of the small village.
- Guild Wars Beyond
Quests involved in:
- Defensive Stance
- Galrath Slash
- Healing Signet
- Hundred Blades (elite, Hard mode only)
- Sever Artery
- "I Will Avenge You!"
- "I Will Survive!"
- Crippling Slash (elite)
- Endure Pain
- Griffon's Sweep
- Lion's Comfort
- North Kryta Province - Ascalon Settlement
- Well met, citizen! How may I serve you this day?
- I am curious about the Ascalon Settlement.
- "As you can see, the land granted to us by the White Mantle is a bit far from the safety of Lion's Arch.
- "Welcome to the Ascalon settlement. I hope your journey here was not too difficult. The countryside around us is a bit rough, I fear.
- Now then, what brings you here?"
- Because the surrounding area is so dangerous, I have taken it upon myself to provide training to all the Ascalons. As a friend of the settlement, you may train under me as well."
- North Kryta Province (War in Kryta) - (After defeating Inquisitor Lashona and his group)
- I fear this new leadership has made the White Mantle more devious than ever. Thank you, friend. Again, we find ourselves in your debt.
- Lion's Arch (War in Kryta)
- "I didn't like leaving them behind to distract the Mantle Army, but Ascalonian soldiers are survivors first and foremost. I'm sure they'll turn up."
- This NPC was named for Gaile Gray, but the gender was erroneously changed during localization.
- He died in 1112 AE and was buried in the Ascalon Settlement.