From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Quests involved in:
- "Well met, citizen! How may I serve you this day?"
During Defend North Kryta Province:
- "You're a sight for sore eyes, I've seen few of the living outside the walls of the city in the past few days. We have just recently secured the main gate though the cost to the Lionguard has been great. I haven't been able to spare any troops to investigate the situation at the settlement, I'd suggest you go find Captain Greywind out there immediately and see if they are safe."
Standing outside of Lion's Arch
- "All these undead give me the creeps. They're an abomination!"
- "Be sure to check out the wares in the market. Some Canthan ships just arrived with new merchandise."
- "Been a lot of undead coming 'round lately. More than usual. Makes a person a bit uneasy, it does."
- "Do you smell that? I smell undead. Keep your guard up."
- "Does this armor clash with my complexion? I really think I look better in darker colors."
- "Don't you just hate the sucking sound of a sword being pulled out of a zombie?"
- "Everyone sings the praises of the White Mantle, but the Lionguard does the real dirty work."
- "Hollis got drunk and wandered off again. When I find that worthless soldier, I'm going to clock him."
- "I heard you travelled through the Shiverpeaks. That's quite a feat getting past them nasty Dwarves."
- "I heard things were pretty bad in Ascalon. Nothing but ashes, ruin, and Charr..."
- "I need a rest. I've got blisters all over my feet."
- "I should have been a farmer."
- "I should have been a fisherman."
- "I should have been a Ranger. They get the best-looking armor."
- "I should have been a sailor."
- "I should have been an innkeeper."
- "I shouldn't have eaten beans with breakfast this morning..."
- "I wonder what's for dinner tonight. I hope it ain't more of that watered-down fish stew."
- "If you need assistance, call on a member of the Lionguard. We're here to serve."
- "It sure is humid today. I wonder if it's going to rain."
- "I'm feeling a bit drowsy. Sure wish I had time to take a nap."
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but this line of work can be grueling sometimes."
- "Kryta has some of the freshest, most delicious seafood you'll ever taste."
- "Make it quick. I've got better things to do than stand around chatting."
- "My son dreams of becoming an adventurer. He'll be thrilled that I met you today."
- "Never thought I'd see an Ascalon 'round here. Things must be pretty bad to bring you to Kryta."
- "Now where in Tyria did I put my sword? I just had it."
- "Some of us haven't forgotten that Kryta and Ascalon were enemies once."
- "Stay alert. I can't put my finger on it, but something's amiss."
- "The beach is calling my name today."
- "There's no place on Tyria more beautiful than this."
- "There's some who trust the White Mantle, and some who don't. For myself, I just do my duty and protect our lands."
- "Watch yourself. There's some who don't take to outsiders sticking their noses where they don't belong."
- "We Krytans say this land is our little slice of paradise."
- "Well, well, well. An Ascalon asking a Krytan for help. That's a first."
- "What a glorious day it is. I wish I were home with my family enjoying this sun."
- "What do I look like? A tour guide?"
- "What? is there a sign above my head that says "Talk to me?"
- "Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm busy?"
- "With that accent of yours, I'd say you must be from Ascalon."