From Guild Wars Wiki
He is labeled as a Guardian Henchman.
- The Jade Sea
- The Jade Sea
- "Coward!" (elite)
- "Shields Up!"
- "Watch Yourself!"
- Healing Signet
- Leviathan's Sweep
- Standing Slash
- Resurrection Signet
- Boss in Boreas Seabed mission
- Has two defensive skills that affect your party
- Can instantly target "Coward!" on any moving foe.
- Lower damage output than other melee henchman.
- Does not prioritise targets well when using "Coward!".
- Healing Signet lowers armor during activation, decreasing durability.
Boreas Seabed mission outpost:
- "We of the Seaguard are bound to our Champion from birth. It is our duty to provide support during battle."
The Jade Sea towns and outposts:
- "Hello, I'm Eli. I take it you've met my brother, Daeman? He tells me you're a great warrior. I think I remember fighting you in the Convocation, but I'm not sure~ I took a few blows to the head during that battle and things are a little fuzzy. I'm always willing to help a friend, and I never mind a chance to bust a few heads."
- "It is an honor to meet someone who possesses such strength."
- "Have you met my little brother Daeman before? He's very clever. He comes up with all sorts of schemes I can't even understand."
- "Some people have asked me why I am not Champion instead of my brother. I may be stronger than him, but he is more smart than I could ever be, and that is very useful in combat."
- "Sometimes I wish I could just rush into battle and start breaking heads, but Daeman always tells me that it's better to be careful."
- "Come back here so I can hit you!"
- "Don't run off, the fight's just started!"
- "Hit them in the squishy parts!"
- "I do love the sound a hammer makes when it breaks a jaw."
- "Let me break your face. You'll thank me later!"
- "Let's get them!"
- "On the ground with you, fiend!"
- "Stand still, I'm trying to break your arm!"
- "This is fun!"
- "You'll look much better once I have crushed your face!"
- All three Luxon seaguard henchmen have unique-looking armor. Eli's armor is unique among the three in that it does not resemble any armor that players can acquire.
- He wields a Dadao Sword and a Gothic Defender.
- His henchman skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|