From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Redemptor Karl is available as a henchman in the Echovald Forest. He specializes in Protection Prayers.
He is labeled as a "Protection Henchman."
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest
- Altrumm Ruins (outpost)
- Amatz Basin (outpost)
- Arborstone (explorable area) (During Song and Stone)
- Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick)
- Brauer Academy
- Durheim Archives
- House zu Heltzer
- Jade Flats (Kurzick)
- Lutgardis Conservatory
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine
- The Eternal Grove (outpost)
- Unwaking Waters (Kurzick)
- Vasburg Armory
12 Divine Favor, 12 Protection Prayers
- Boon Signet (elite)
- Draw Conditions
- Mend Ailment
- Resurrection Chant
- Reversal of Fortune
- Spirit Bond
- Star Shine (Raisu Palace and Imperial Sanctum missions only)
- Can provide both healing and protection.
- Good energy management with Boon Signet.
- Effective condition removal.
- Party-wide blocking with Aegis.
- Resurrection Chant usually resurrects allies with more Health than Flesh of My Flesh or Rebirth.
- Often Draw Conditions will cause the Disease condition to be spread amongst all henchmen.
- Cannot remove hexes.
- Less significant active healing than other monk henchmen.
- Resurrection Chant has half the range of Flesh of My Flesh or Rebirth.
- Outside the Raisu Palace and Imperial Sanctum missions, he only has 7 skills equipped.
In Pongmei Valley, during quest the Count's Daughter:
- "This plague is a message from the gods. Clearly they are not happy with the Canthan Empire."
Echovald Forest towns and ouposts:
- "There are many ways to create something. Death for example, can create life. If it is my time to die I would rather it be while creating a new future for my house than deliberating over ancient texts. I cannot choose the time but I can choose the path. Did you need something from me?"
In Divine Path:
- "The end comes for us all. You have delayed it for a time, and for that you have my thanks."
- "In the stillness you can feel the five true gods coursing through this world."
- "My end will come swift enough. I am glad for this respite."
- "Youth made me want age. Age made me want wisdom. Wisdom made me selfless."
- "A single life is a small price to pay for the future."
- "Can you hear it calling?"
- "Die with honor. Die with faith. Die with the light."
- "Fear not death's dark song."
- "I am but dust in the wind."
- "I will pass into the next world soon enough."
- "My time is near, I can feel it."
- "The dark song is near!"
- "The next time I will not be so lucky."
- "You will not fall, but I shall."
- He wields a Holy Staff.
- His skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|
- Divine Path NPCs
- Imperial Sanctum NPCs
- Raisu Palace NPCs
- Pongmei Valley NPCs
- Altrumm Ruins NPCs
- Amatz Basin NPCs
- Arborstone NPCs
- Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick) NPCs
- Brauer Academy NPCs
- Durheim Archives NPCs
- House zu Heltzer NPCs
- Jade Flats (Kurzick) NPCs
- Lutgardis Conservatory NPCs
- Saint Anjeka's Shrine NPCs
- The Eternal Grove NPCs
- Unwaking Waters (Kurzick) NPCs
- Vasburg Armory NPCs
- Factions henchmen
- Monk henchmen