From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Daeman is a Luxon and champion of the Crab Clan, chosen by the current captain, Elora. Like all Luxon champions, he participates in the annual Convocation.
- Kaineng City
- The Jade Sea
- The Jade Sea
- Broad Head Arrow (elite)
- Determined Shot
- Distracting Shot
- Read the Wind
- Savage Shot
- Troll Unguent
- Resurrection Signet
- Celestial Stance (Raisu Palace and Imperial Sanctum missions only)
Boss in Boreas Seabed mission
- Resilient to elemental damage due to Ranger armor.
- Has several interruption skills.
- Can inflict Dazed.
- Cannot prioritize which skills to interrupt.
- Poor energy management.
- Has no defensive stances.
- Deals little skill based damage.
- Will activate Read the Wind whenever it ends, even when the party is being attacked.
- Outside the Raisu Palace and Imperial Sanctum missions, he only has 7 skills equipped.
- Boreas Seabed outpost
- "Three of us will die today. I do not fear it. The spirit of the crab is strong in me, and besides, I have died and been reborn many times in this life.
- My opponents are strong in some ways, weak in others. I know them well. You are new to me, but I'm not worried."
- Towns and outposts
- "<Character name>! You truly proved yourself a cunning foe when you defeated me in the Convocation~ perhaps even a match for me in a fair fight. If you ever wish to test your strength against me, or need my assistance, you need only ask.
- What did you need?"
- Boreas Seabed mission
- "Are you still breathing?" (when his group spawns)
- "How is it possible?" (when he is defeated)
- The Jade Sea
- "A cunning warrior walks in the footsteps of the Crab and treads lightly so that his foes' traps will not ensnare him. Remember this, and we will do well in combat."
- "These plague creatures are like no foe I have ever encountered. Their actions follow no logic or plan that I can detect and have no obvious purpose other than to kill."
- "You'd think that after Argo was defeated in the Convocation; Hala wouldn't adore him so. But no, it's always Argo this, Argo that..."
- "For the Crab!"
- "I've got you right where I want you!"
- "Look, over there! A piece of gold lying on the ground, with nary a trap in sight! You'd better go pick it up!"
- "Over here!"
- "There is nowhere for you to hide!"
- "Tread lightly, fiend! Your footsteps will betray you!"
- "You cannot escape from us. We have you trapped!"
- "You don't seem to be bleeding. Why don't you let me help with that?"
- "You'll be walking with a limp soon!"
- "You'll have to do better than that if you hope to outsmart us!"
- He wields a Longbow.
- His armor is slightly modified Ranger Elite Luxon armor.
- As a henchman, he is labeled as an "Interrupt Henchman."
Bug.In Divine Path he is shown as Daemen.
- His henchman skills were updated in the 22nd October 2009 update.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|
- Ranger bosses
- Human bosses
- Divine Path NPCs
- Imperial Sanctum NPCs
- Raisu Palace NPCs
- Aspenwood Gate (Luxon) NPCs
- Bai Paasu Reach NPCs
- Breaker Hollow NPCs
- Cavalon NPCs
- Eredon Terrace NPCs
- Gyala Hatchery NPCs
- Harvest Temple NPCs
- Jade Flats (Luxon) NPCs
- Leviathan Pits NPCs
- Seafarer's Rest NPCs
- The Aurios Mines NPCs
- Unwaking Waters (Luxon) NPCs
- Zos Shivros Channel NPCs
- Boreas Seabed NPCs
- Factions henchmen
- Ranger henchmen
- Drops cloth
- Drops silk