From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Chiyo is Emi's twin sister and a close friend of Mhenlo. She is available as a henchman in some parts of Cantha.
She is labeled as a Spirit Henchman.
- Kaineng City
- The Jade Sea
11 Channeling Magic, 12 Restoration Magic
13 or 14 Channeling Magic as ally in Vizunah Square
- Essence Strike
- Flesh of My Flesh
- Mend Body and Soul
- Protective Was Kaolai
- Signet of Spirits (elite)
- Soothing Memories
- Spirit Siphon
- Vengeful Weapon
During Welcome to Cantha 15 Communing, 14 Restoration Magic
- Can provide healing, protection and damage.
- Possesses active energy management recovery skills.
- Can remove conditions (only if spirits are within range).
- Her spirits provide offensive power and some utility (synergy with other Ritualists).
- Flesh of My Flesh has twice the range of Resurrection Chant (Danika's and Sister Tai's resurrection skill), and can bring back dead party members after a fight quickly, due to its cheap cost, fast cast, and no recharge.
- Her skills retain most-to-all effectiveness even if there are no spirits in range, or if she is unable to utilize an item spell.
- Cannot remove hexes (unlike Sister Tai).
- Flesh of My Flesh resurrects with only half as much Health as Resurrection Chant (available from other henchmen); it also causes her to lose half of her health, which can leave her vulnerable in the middle of a fight.
- Due to inherent AI mechanics, her spirits may idle during battles (or attack only sporadically) while she's holding an item spell.
- Bukdek Byway (during Welcome to Cantha)
- "My sister and I grew up in the monastery, and Mhenlo was much like an older brother to us. He helped us with our studies and defended us against the older bullies. Emi always said she would marry him someday, but we were only children then."
- Kaineng City towns and outposts
- "As children growing up in Seitung Harbor, my twin sister Emi and I were often picked on for being different and strange. When our father enrolled us at the Shing Jea Monastery our fellow students took up where the children from the Harbor left off, continuing the taunting that accompanied us wherever we went. It was Mhenlo and Jamei who made the others stop picking on us. My sister and I owe him a great deal for helping see us through such hard times; I think Emi still has a crush on him.
- Did you need anything?"
- Divine Path
- "It was good to see Mhenlo again, but I have to admit I am happy to see his little blonde friend leave."
- Kaineng City
- "Do we stop to commune with the spirits?"
- "I am sure the Oracle watches us even now."
- "My sister had quite a crush on Mhenlo when we were young you know."
- "The Ministry is a farce; they defame the good name of the Oracle."
- "The Oracle expects great things of us."
- "Do not expect an easy fight."
- "Do not take me for some weak little girl. The spirits fill me with strength."
- "Guide me spirits, help my weapon strike true."
- "Peering into the mists I see your doom is at hand."
- "Perhaps I shall bind your spirit to me when I am done with you."
- "Spirits guide me!"
- "The spirits knew this battle would occur."
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|