Vizunah Square (Foreign Quarter)
From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about an outpost. This name is also used for a mission and a Zaishen mission quest. For the counterpart outpost accessed by Canthan characters, see Vizunah Square (Local Quarter).
|Vizunah Square (Foreign Quarter)|
Once home to the famous assassin Vizu, inhabitants of this neighborhood successfully petitioned the Celestial Ministry in the year 1396 to rename it in honor of the woman who had helped bring down Shiro the Betrayer.
— In-game description
- Non-Factions characters will arrive here after following the primary quest, Welcome to Cantha.
- After completing Nahpui Quarter, Factions characters can reach here through Bukdek Byway.
- Bukdek Byway (west)
- 20 Nanako (merchant)
- 15 Xunlai Agent (storage upgrades)
- 24 Xunlai Chest (storage)
- 10 Zaishen Scout (Embark Beach)
- (all level 20)
- Devona (Fighter)
- Aidan (Archer)
- Jamei (Healer)
- Eve (Cultist)
- Cynn (Mage)
- Headmaster Vhang (Shock)
- Emi (Cutthroat)
- Chiyo (Spirit)
|Towns and outposts in Kaineng City|
|Kaineng Center • Dragon's Throat • Imperial Sanctum • Maatu Keep • Nahpui Quarter • Raisu Palace • Senji's Corner • Sunjiang District • Tahnnakai Temple • The Marketplace • Vizunah Square (Foreign Quarter) • Vizunah Square (Local Quarter) • Zin Ku Corridor|
|Missions • Explorable areas • Landmarks|