|Region||The Jade Sea|
|Exit(s)||Aspenwood Gate (Luxon)|
Boreas Seabed (explorable)
Mount Qinkai is a foothill of the Qinkaishi Mountains that form a natural barrier between the northern areas of the Jade Sea and the Echovald Forest. The actual accessible area is in fact just the eastern slope that lies in the northwestern-most section of Luxon ancestral territories. In the middle of this area is a long scenic lake that is fed by a tall waterfall cascading down off a cliff.
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Southwest, at the exit into Aspenwood Gate (Luxon).
- Champion of Balthazar
- Southeast, at the exit into Breaker Hollow.
- Lyssa's Muse
- Southwest, at the eastern shore of the lake, close to the bridge spanning the lake's center.
- Voice of Grenth
- East, on the northeastern shore of the lake, near the Boreas Seabed exit.
- (located near the Boreas Seabed exit)
- 20 (20) Leon (collector for 5 Stolen Provisions)
- 20 (20) Alphemynie (merchant)
- 20 (20) Astrok (weaponsmith)
- 20 Kurzick Guards or 20 Luxon Guards
- 20 Kurzick Merchants or 20 Luxon Merchants
- 20 Kurzick Priests or 20 Luxon Priests
- 3 Tiger
- 28 (30) Oni
- 22 (26) Outcast Warrior
- 21 (26) Outcast Deathhand
- 22 (26) Outcast Assassin
- 21 (26) Outcast Ritualist
- 28 (30) Island Guardian
- 24 (26) Rot Wallow
- 28 (30) Chehbaba Roottripper → Trapper's Focus (Chehbaba's Longbow)
- 28 (30) Hukhrah Earthslove → Withdraw Hexes (Hukhrah's Staff)
- 28 (30) Tomton Spiriteater → Consume Soul (Spiriteater)
- This area allows earlier access to Fort Aspenwood than the Kurzick side as Aspenwood Gate (Luxon) is in this area, which lies before Cavalon. The Kurzick side requires the completion of the Sunjiang District mission to first gain access to House zu Heltzer before being able to reach Aspenwood Gate (Kurzick).
- Complete exploration of this area will yield about 2.1% to the Canthan Cartographer title track.
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 140 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 110 to 190 foes.
- There are 4 hidden Oni groups (each consisting of 3 or 4 of them):
- This area is frequently speed cleared for Luxon faction. See Guide to MQSC for further details.
|Explorable areas in the Jade Sea|
|Archipelagos • Boreas Seabed • Maishang Hills • Mount Qinkai • Gyala Hatchery • Rhea's Crater • Silent Surf • Unwaking Waters|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|