From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about an explorable area. This name is also used for a Zaishen vanquish quest.
|Region||The Jade Sea|
Jade Flats (Luxon)
The Archipelagos is an area of the Jade Sea that lies south of Cavalon. Due to its proximity to the mainland, this area is riddled with small islands that jut out of the frozen sea. A large settlement of Naga can be found in the south.
Many quests acquired from Cavalon will lead players into and through this explorable area, including the primary quests of Fort Aspenwood, the Jade Quarry, and Stolen Eggs.
This area lies between Cavalon, Breaker Hollow, and Jade Flats (Luxon).
- Kurzick Priest → Blessing of the Kurzicks
- At the exit into Breaker Hollow (if under Kurzick control).
- Luxon Priest → Blessing of the Luxons
- At the exit into Breaker Hollow (if under Luxon control).
- At the exit into Cavalon.
- At the exit into Jade Flats (Luxon).
- Resurrection shrines with a statue
- Avatar of Dwayna
- Northwest, at the exit into Breaker Hollow.
- Champion of Balthazar
- Northeast, at the exit into Maishang Hills.
- Lyssa's Muse
- South, at the exit into Jade Flats (Luxon).
- Melandru's Watcher
- Southeast, at the center of the southeastern island.
- Voice of Grenth
- North, at the exit into Cavalon.
- 20 (20) Quartermaster Hector
- 20 (20) Supplymaster Keleos
- 10 (20) Arena Master Portus
- 10 (20) Luxon Arena Fan
- 10 (20) Axton (collector for 5 Archaic Kappa Shells)
- 20 (20) Callista the Tamer (pet tamer)
- 20 (20) Kurzick Guards or 20 (20) Luxon Guards
- 20 (20) Kurzick Merchants or 20 (20) Luxon Merchants
- 20 (20) Kurzick Priests or 20 (20) Luxon Priests
- 20 (20) Elder Reef Lurker (always charmed by Callista the Tamer)
- 5 Reef Lurker (in the Jade Sea areas nearer to Cavalon)
- 3 Tiger (southeastern landmass)
- 28 (30) Oni
- 24 (26) Rockhide Dragon
- 24 (26) Saltspray Dragon
- 22 (26) Scuttle Fish
- 22 (26) Creeping Carp
- 22 (26) Irukandji
- 23 (26) Naga Warrior
- 24 (26) Naga Archer
- 24 (26) Naga Ritualist
- 23 (26) Kappa
- 28 (30) Snapjaw Windshell → Second Wind (Snapjaw's Powerstone)
- 26 (30) Razortongue Frothspit → Melandru's Shot (Razortongue's Recurve Bow)
- 24 (30) KaySey Stormray → Healing Light (Stormray)
- 28 (30) Ssuns, Blessed of Dwayna → Blessed Light (Ssuns' Staff)
- 28 (30) Siska Scalewand → Energy Drain (Siska's Staff)
- 28 (30) Ssyn Coiled Grasp → Grasping Was Kuurong (Ssyn's Staff)
- These quests affect the spawns in this area:
- Vanquisher runs of this area without active quests require defeating around 197 foes. Including quest influences, it has been reported to range from 156 to 238 foes.
- Anti-melee skills are effective due to a large number of warriors and assassins in this area.
- Snapjaw Windshell is in a group with several Rockhide Dragons and Saltspray Dragons, making that group very deadly to unprepared groups that are bunched up.
- There are five hidden Oni spawn points - one on a clearing east of Snapjaw Windshell, two at the Jade Sea path connecting Breaker Hollow and Cavalon, On the hill north of the Luxon arena, and there is one behind Ssuns, Blessed of Dwayna.
- Exploring this area will contribute approximately 2.6% towards Canthan Cartographer title.
Bug. There is a bridge near the Jade Flats, where the coral below can strike allies crossing over.
|Explorable areas in the Jade Sea|
|Archipelagos • Boreas Seabed • Maishang Hills • Mount Qinkai • Gyala Hatchery • Rhea's Crater • Silent Surf • Unwaking Waters|
|Towns and outposts • Missions • Landmarks|