From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- If you have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick, he will offer Blessing of the Luxons.
- If you have more unspent Kurzick faction points than Luxon, he will give you the option to either fight him or bribe him. Bribing him costs 50 gold, which will activate the shrine and gain you +10 Luxon faction points. Speaking to him again will then allow you to gain the Blessing of the Luxons. If you choose to fight him, he and all the other NPCs around the shrine will turn hostile and attack you.
- Echovald Forest
- The Jade Sea
- At Resurrection Shrines outside of outposts that are under Luxon control
- Fort Aspenwood
- Explorable area
- "This resurrection shrine is only for Luxons and their allies. No servant of the Kurzicks will use this shrine while I am here!"
- Let's talk this over.
- "Talk will only foul the air with your breath. This shrine is ours. No talk will change that."
- I am done talking then! (Fight.) (Luxon Priest and all other Luxon NPCs at that shrine become hostile.)
- Perhaps you prefer a little music? (Bribe.)
- "Yes, <character name>. The sound of jingling coins is far better than the sound of your voice... though I think it would take 50 gold coins to truly make music."
- Fifty gold for the shrine? I accept.
- If you have 50 gold:
- "This shrine will work for you now." (You receive 10 Luxon faction points and the Luxon Merchant and Priest provide their services.)
- If you do not have 50 gold:
- "Villain! Do you mean to cheat me? You do not have 50 gold!"
- Let's talk it over some more.
- So be it.
- I'll be on my way.
If you have more unspent Luxon faction points than Kurzick faction points or have bribed the Luxon Priest:
- "This is my shrine. What is your business here?"
- I am interested in blessings.
- I'll be on my way.
When talked to as allies:
- "Bring your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Help. A little help here."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter."
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. For now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."
|Blessing of the Luxons||You have +25 maximum Health and +3 Health regeneration. You gain Luxon faction for hunting in this area. Boss creatures provide bonus faction.||100|